The Mariemont School Foundation is privileged to reaffirm its pledge to continue energetic and innovative fundraising efforts to provide support for our schools. Since 1996, the vision of the initial founders and donors has been strengthened by the generosity and commitment of our Community.
We are thankful to our generous donors, and proud to have provided funding for the following projects:
- College and Career Planning Center (CCPC) at the High School, a new resource center staffed with a dedicated college advisor
- Naviance, a new software program used as a college planning tool that will serve as the cornerstone for the CCPC
- Collaboration Cafe, an enhanced work space at the high school for group projects.
- Libraries of the Future, an enhanced space at the junior high school for group projects with modern research technologies
- Spanish programs at the elementary schools
- Scholarships and faculty continuing education
Given the pressures on school funding, The Foundation trustees recognize the need to be in position to fund special projects not supported by the school budget to continue to preserve, enhance and sustain educational excellence in our communities.
We invite you to join our growing family of donors! All gifts of ANY size are important in providing an enriched environment for our outstanding school district. Our united effort is more critical than ever before. Please consider celebrating 130 years of service to our children with a gift to benefit our extraordinary school district.
MSF Giving Levels
|1879 Society||-||$10,000 and Above|
|Impact||-||$5,000 – $9,999|
|Leaders||-||$1,000 – $4,999|
|Scholars||-||$500 – $999|
|Honors||-||$100 – $499|
|Blue and Gold||-||up to $99|
From 2009 forward, the Foundation will feature all cumulative gifts above $2500 on the Mariemont School Foundation Recognition Wall, located at the Auditorium turnaround at the High School
To donate now, click the Paypal button.