As the new school year approaches, we at the Mariemont School Foundation are asking for your support in our Annual Fund Drive. Many of the programs that set our district apart would not be possible without the generosity and commitment of our donors.
The rapid pace of change and importance of education in today’s competitive global environment means our students need the support of the Mariemont School Foundation now more than ever. An excellent educational experience is vital for the long-term success of our students and community. The Foundation focuses on identifying and investing in academic initiatives that keep our district on the leading edge. The Foundation also supports the efforts of other district organizations such as arts and athletics to help round out the educational experience for our students.
We are proud to have provided funding for the following initiatives:
- College and Career Planning Center (CCPC), a resource staffed with a dedicated college advisor and dedicated to post-graduate preparation Naviance, a benchmark college planning software tool that serves as a cornerstone for the CCPC
- Collaboration Café, a work place at the high school for group projects
- Libraries of the Future, an enhanced space with modern research technologies at the junior high school for group projects
- The Distinguished Alumni Program, a collaboration with the Alumni Association
- The Life and Leadership Series, a collaboration with the District to bring national experts to our schools
- The Make it Happen Program, “crowd funding” for teacher requests to enhance the classroom experience
- Spanish Programs at the elementary schools
- Scholarships and faculty continuing education
- Angel Fund, a dedicated fund used to provide lower income students with financial assistance for extra curricular activities and other incidental needs
Gifts of any size are important for meeting new initiatives that help lead our schools into the future. Please join our family of donors by choosing a giving level for your tax-deductible donation today.
We invite you to join our growing family of donors! All gifts of ANY size are important in providing an enriched environment for our outstanding school district. Our united effort is more critical than ever before. Please consider celebrating 130 years of service to our children with a gift to benefit our extraordinary school district.
MSF Giving Levels
|Warrior Society||-||$10,000 and Above|
|Exemplars||-||$5,000 – $9,999|
|Leaders||-||$2,500 – $4,999|
|Scholars||-||$500 – $2499|
|Honors||-||$100 – $499|
|Blue and Gold||-||up to $99|
The Mariemont School Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your gifts are tax deductible.
To donate now, click the Paypal button.
From 2009 forward, the Foundation will feature all cumulative gifts above $2500 on the Mariemont School Foundation Recognition Wall, located at the Auditorium turnaround at the High School.
The Mariemont School Foundation is an independent non-profit organization whose mission is to support the long-term success of our students and community through initiatives that preserve, enhance, and sustain educational excellence.